To be a leading university in offering distinguished postgraduate studies in Africa and the Arab region. Linking the programs and research it offers with the requirements of sustainable development and participate in creation of developed and advanced Sudanese Nation.
Welcome to the Graduate College at the University of Khartoum (1898). It gives me great pleasure to invite you to explore our website to familiarize yourself with the regulations and the wide range of graduate programmes that we offer, and to better understand the breadth and depth of the programmes, facilities and services that we provide.Our graduate students are able to work closely with world-class academic staff members who are conducting research that will have positive impact on our nation and the world. The mission of our Graduate College is to empower graduate students with skills and knowledge, guided by the core values of excellence, equity, and diversity.Thank you for your interest in graduate education and research at U of K. Our Graduate College staff is willing to assist and cooperate.Please do not hesitate to contact us for any suggestions to improve our performance, this will be appreciated, or if you have any questions, or interested in pursuing graduate study at U of K, or if you would like to discuss options for becoming a donor and supporter of the U of K Graduate College.I would be honored to welcome you into our graduate community of scholars, alumni, friends, and donors. Sincerely, Prof. Salah Ahmed Ibrahim (FRCPCH. MD) Dean of the Graduate College
Providing a variety of high quality postgraduate programmes and research in all specializations and disciplines, with high quality, in accordance with international standards and with values derived from Sudanese value. And embracing modern concepts and nurturing research environment, with the aim of raising competence of postgraduate students to high standards that would enable them to undertake the responsibility of work and interaction with the society at both national and international levels, aiming at fulfilling the needs and requirements for development.
1. The establishment and development of the university's policies in the field of graduate studies and training
2. Develop and coordinate overlapping research for all disciplines of Graduate Studies and cooperation with institutions and centers of research inside and outside the university to achieve this goal
3. Qualifying graduate students in different disciplines according to the National Plan for Training
4. Keeping, indexing and distribution of thesis and dissertations to the concerned units.
5. Publishing thesis and dissertations approved by the specialized boards of the Graduate College.